BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome!

Growing up, my sisters and I were known as "The Girls." I suppose it seemed like a convenient way for family members to refer to us as a group, rather than name us individually. And perhaps they didn't really notice how often we were called that. But I did. And as anonymous as it might sound, I always thought it felt familiar, and nice. And even now that we are adults, I'm guessing some of our aunts, uncles and cousins still refer to us that way, as in "When are The Girls coming home?" "Are The Girls" coming for Christmas?", etc.

Now I have 2 little girls of my own now, and I'm affectionately dubbing their blog, "The Girls." I hope this will be an easy way for friends and family to see recent pictures and learn about all of the fun (and not so fun....potty training...ack!) events in our girls' lives.

The Original "Girls"

The New "Girls"